Editor’s picks of the week
- Please! No more “studies” about the feminine ‘fear of finance’. We’re doing just fine, thanks.
- Gender capitalism is about a new (and improved!) economic logic that bridges market logic and financial returns with feminist logic and women’s equality.
- Mark Wahlberg. Yes, him. The star of the reality TV show Wahlbergers and Daddy’s Home, in case you missed them, has earned $68 million this year. (Followed by Dwane “The Rock” Johnson and Vin Diesel.) Cate Blanchett and Emma Stone? Considerably less.
- More Tinseltown News. Academy-Award winner Jessica Lange talks about ageism and sexism and why the best parts for women over 18 are on television. Bonus video with Nicole Kidman.
- Financial planning for women isn’t what it used to be. Women, as a group, are spending less time in a state of matrimony than ever before and this has big implications for our financial wealth planning.