This week, how you spend your time and money can make for big changes. Here are this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- According to a Prudential study, two factors may hold women back from being more involved investors: a need to master a subject before taking action; and a lack of time to devote to doing it.
- Bitter much? Someone needs to tell comedian Chris Rock what time it is.
- In need of some retail therapy? Read this first.
- Looking for underpriced “assets” in high-tech start-ups? Start with women founders, says one high-tech venture capitalist.
- Time for an upgrade: When it comes to flying, here’s how to do it.