From our personal investment portfolios to some of Hollywood’s top women-centric blockbusters, the returns—like summer—are coming in hot. Dive into this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- In this terrific interview, “The Wealthy Barber” (David Chilton) talks about…everything! A fascinating chat about investing, writing, and what it’s like being a Dragon (on TV).
- Women are told to “lean in”…here’s one woman’s account of how that worked out.
- Step aside, teenage boys. Hollywood finds that women-centric films actually can make money.
- Can you make money and still make the world a better place? These ETFs show that you can.
- Don’t leave more money on the tourists’ table than you have to. Stay under budget with these 7 tips for making your holiday dollars go further.