This week, a closer look at your investment strategy takes the centrefold. Here are this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- Golden Years: According to the latest Canadian census, seniors outnumber children for the first time in our history. How will this impact your investment strategy?
- Finally, wealth managers want women’s money. Should you give it to them?
- Technology Shabbat: When doing nothing is your best investment.
- Game on: How Game Theory is changing what you buy and how much you’ll pay.
- Artist Laurie Anderson talks Playboy bunnies and garment workers in this “Public Service Announcement”.
- First comes retirement, then comes the victory lap.