Editor’s picks of the week
Here’s what’s making news in “Women & Wealth” this week:
- Why so-called “gender neutral” investments products are really for men.
- Make it better: Women and millennials are driving demand for sustainable investment products.
- “Bro culture” turns many skilled women away from finance careers.
- Green shoots: Michelle Obama will be speaking in Toronto on how women and girls can tackle economic inequality based on gender.
- Reach for the Top: Research Asks Female CEOs How They Succeeded Against the Odds