Editor’s picks of the week
Here’s what’s making news in “Women & Wealth” this week:
- Learning to Fly: Only 47% of women say they’re confident discussing money and investing. (PDF)
- Runnin’ Down a Dream: Canadian astronaut, Julie Payette, becomes Canada’s 29th Governor General.
- American Girl…go ahead and mock them but the Kardashian women make serious bank.
- You Don’t Know How it Feels: High-net-worth women want investment strategies that simplify their lives.
- Mary Jane’s Last Dance: Pay equity? Screw that, says The Donald.