Editor’s picks of the week
- For women, being wealthy is less about owning the luxury car or golf club membership and more about good health, having choices and the time to spend with loved ones and invest in their personal relationships and themselves.
- This is what happens when consumerism coops feminism. Real empowerment is not buying yourself a pair of stilettoes or a gold bracelet. It’s having political and financial autonomy.
- Workplace benefits that really matter to women. Hint: It’s not foozball and free keg nights.
- Financial tips for women—at any age. Start with having your own money, in your own name.
- Women on money. From Eva Peron to Great Garbo. Not surprisingly, the United States is way behind when it comes to putting a female face on those Benjamins.