Editor’s picks of the week
Here’s what’s making news in “Women & Wealth” this week:
- Invest in the Best: Canada’s first ETF focused on Gender Diversity launches this week.
- Newsflash! It’s irregular income that makes women more risk averse than men, not a psychological predisposition. Duh.
- Sweet smell of success: Women-led venture capital fund invests in luxury beauty brands.
- Melinda Gates, former coder and now philanthropist, is on a mission to invest the rest of her life to improve the lives of girls and women…in tech, and beyond.
- Darn those highlights! A new study shows that being attractive boosts career advancement—until a woman becomes a manager.