Moving on, moving up—and moving out. Here are this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- “Money Mindset” is the new self-help movement to get women to have the “money talk” at work to help close the pay gap.
- Except…studies show that when women initiate a financial negotiation, they’re penalized because this goes against gender norms.
- This latest study from Wells Fargo shows why women make great investors.
- Six pillars that propel women leaders.
- Doing the “side hustle”? Why more women take on extra jobs.
- Clearng out the basement: Here’s how to decide if buying a condo for your (adult) child is the right move.