Moving on, moving up—and moving out. Here are this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- Are women doomed to lose the money game? One study says women need to play “offence” not “defence” in money matters. (It forgets to mention the positive financial impact of 5,000+ years of male affirmative action…)
- Googlegate: The Sexist Memo Heard Around the World
- Susan Wojcicki—Google’s 16th employee and now CEO of YouTube—shares her views on women in tech.
- Is there really a link between gender diversity and corporate leadership and performance?
- Are female journalists worth less than their male colleagues? The Financial Times seems to think so.
- Finance lessons for young investors? There’s an app for that!