From confidence gaps to pay gaps, here are this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- There’s a disconnect between how confident women are about financial matters and their actual knowledge level…and it’s not an upside surprise.
- And the BBC gender-based pay gap saga continues…
- Would there be more pay equity between men and women if all salaries were disclosed? (Just a thought.)
- Ahhh. Rolling Stone crushes on Justin and his feminist bona-fides. (You can’t have him; he’s ours.)
- Why aren’t there more women CEOS?
- Could it be? Investors say this index can predict what the stock market will do next (now if only we could nail down the weather…)