They say talk is cheap—we say it pays. Take a look at this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- Having the money talk is different for women, but it doesn’t have to be.
- It’s no secret that female film creators, directors, and producers have more trouble than men getting funding for projects. TIFF has a 5-year plan to change that.
- A majority of Canadian women will be solely responsible for their finances at some point in their lives. (The sooner we get our money mojo, the better!)
- Saving, investing, retiring: A woman’s perspective.
- Investment lingo goes Greek: 5 words you’ve heard before—and what they actually mean