This week, it’s all about managing returns—financially and socially. Here are this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- Are female investors the key to building a more sustainable world?
- As more we become more involved in creating businesses and in investing, women are discovering the “empowerment of money”: allocating their capital to generate good financial returns—and good in the world.
- Canadians would be willing to pay more into the pension plan in order to have a more predictable income in retirement.
- In Canada, women need to save approximately 26% more than men to fund a similar lifestyle in retirement.
- Think pink: Women pay an average of 7% more than men for comparable products and services. The “pink tax” is real.
- Trying to decide what to renovate before selling the home? This luxury real estate agent knows best.