From exploring how to earn more in retirement to celebrating these women earning major recognition for their successes (you’ll see why!), here are this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- Looking for a steady income in retirement? Read this interview with Golden Girl Finance’s Robyn Graham in The Globe and Mail.
- If you like a little money mixed with your memoir, take a look through this collection of memoirs, novels and short-stories about money and life.
- And… here’s a hot-off-the-press memoir by Amanda Steinberg, founder and CEO of Daily Worth.
- Abra Annes is a fundraising super-star who knows how to ask for money. What’s her secret?
- Women in venture capital: here are two (hey, it’s a start) who stand out.
- Longevity in life and in financial security—here’s how.