Wealth, credit scores, the future of feminism—this week we learn how to protect our assets. Take a look at this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- For women, is investing a feminist act?
- Look, an Angel! Women lag—as givers and receivers—of seed capital.
- Dawn Fitzpatrick proved the naysayers wrong. Now’s she running the $26-billion Soros Investment Fund.
- Former editor of Vanity Fair and The New Yorker, Tina Brown addresses the future of feminism.
- Money for nothing? How to protect yourself from fraud: Kelley Keehn, Golden Girl Finance contributor discusses how to side-step the fraudsters.
- Just in time for a long weekend, here’s how to spring clean your finances (finally).