Spring is around the corner, tax season is nearly behind us, and—for many—financial spring cleaning is well underway.
To help you along, here are this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- From drugs and debt… to finally being an adult about money. Anthony Bourdain tells it like it is.
- Kelly Keehn on women gaining more confidence when it comes to handling their money.
- Here’s how to deal with one of life’s toughest financial (and emotional) transitions.
- Is your advisor taking the right approach?
- Ellevest founder on why supporting working women benefits everyone.
- Does more money equate to more happiness? It can—if it’s used to boost these five areas.