From bridging the gender pay gap to building bridges through mentorship, this week has been a busy one for women and money.
Here are this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- The latest report from StatsCan on wage disparity between men and women has generated a lot of controversy.
- Passive investing, once shunned as boring and unsexy, is growing in dominance—and so are the female managers who entered the field when no one else wanted it.
- Joann Lublin was the first female editor at The Wall Street Journal. Her recent book Earning It is an “in-the-trenches” guide to making it in the world of business.
- Finding or being a mentor is one key to career success. Here’s how it’s a win-win for everyone involved.
- In this video Golden Girl Finance contributor Kelley Keehn discusses why women stress more about money.