This was a week of great interviews with CEOs of robo-advisors who market to women. Take a look at this week’s top reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- The CEO and founder of ELLEVEST, a digital investing platform marketed to women, talks about her new book, Own It: The Power of Women at Work and the inspiration she got from her grandmother.
- A round-up of robo-advisors who target female investors.
- The CEO of Dailyworth and WorthFM talks about how women manage their money.
- Here’s how gender pay gaps affect women in retirement.
- A BlackRock Survey: Women as Savers, or Investors?
- Financial independence in retirement? Absolutely.