It’s about time to start thinking about next year’s resolutions. To help you along, we’ve hand-picked this week’s best reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor picks of the week
- Taking the “long view”. Because women outlive men, we’ll spend more post-retirement on healthcare, housing, and just about everything else. We need to include this in our retirement planning.
- It’s the financial product we love to hate but sometimes a reverse mortgage is the right choice. This should help you decide if it’s right for you.
- Forty-years-old and no credit history? An Edmonton-based MD wants to change that with the launch of financial literacy courses for women.
- Change for your changepurse: The Real Simple way to change your financial future.
- Marketers thought they knew what women would spend money on in 2016. Did they get it right?
- Just in time for the holidays: What’s Your Spending Style?