From setting year-end goals to sorting your year-end books, a little inspiration goes a long way. Gather ’round, readers! Here are this week’s best reads for women and money from around the web.
Editor’s picks of the week
- Talk about girl power. More Canadian women joined the 1-percent club in 2016.
- Can the stars really tell us which Mergers & Acquisitions may be in store next year? Here’s what corporate horoscopes predict for 2017.
- What women want for Christmas. Surprise! It’s not a date with Ryan Gosling.
- Some things still hold true today. Money (and life) lessons from Jane Eyre author Charlotte Brontë.
- If there was ever any doubt… Gender-specific investment mandates: Why betting on women works
- Because you’re the CEO of your money: Top Questions to ask your prospective financial advisor.